Sunday, April 26, 2015

My Home

Here is my song My Home. 
I had fun with this song. The background vocals are mine, and the pictures are from around the area where I live. Enjoy..

My Home

My home, my home, my home in Oregon.
My home, my home, my home in Oregon.

Verse 1

Life in Oregon is a beautiful scene 
with rivers and mountain from out of a dream.
Beautiful flowers and evergreens,
and spectacular cuisine.

Bridge:
Though I never been around the globe.
There are places that I could go.
But, in the northwest has been the best.
A state that is blessed.

Chorus: 

Verse 2
Rain, rain in the spring time.
Cool summer breezes that are sublime.
Beavers and Duck fight for prime time 
with a civil war that will blow your mind.

Though its tough to let go
of Texas that was once home.
But, in the northwest has been the best.
I can still shout gig'em Horns!

Chorus:

No comments:

Post a Comment